Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Debates I crashed


Vancouver Real Estate Board debate (AKA: what's the new rental loophole?)
It actually included ALL mayors! Too bad the content of the brown envelope given to candidates after the debate was just a "thank you" note. (I was expecting to practice as a mayor)

AMSSA Immigrant Debate (AKA: we're all equal, but some mayors are more equal than others)
The mayoral debate at the Library hosted by CJC, S.U.C.C.E.S.S., the Vancouver Multicultural Society & AMSSA featured only the famous two bike-riding moderate white businessmen.

Decison 2008 (AKA: we take the comedian seriously)
Airing November 9th, 1:30pm. Shaw Cable lost my original footage and after playing phone tag for a week, I finally crashed at their studios to have my 2-minute candidate retaped.

The Langara Dialogues (AKA: the Langara Monologues)
David Berner enjoyed the usual suspects company. I didn't dare to crash this one.

Get Your Vote On (AKA: speed dating with arranged marriages)
@Biltmore Cabaret. The student organization organized this fun event made to promote the politicians they favour.

Arts Alliance debate (AKA: an artist representing us? Eeeeew)
@Granville Island. I didn't crash this one because my ex-wife organized it!!!

No comments: